Of Being Lazy

May 29, 2013

/via tumblr
I used to be so eager to blog about random things. But when I signed up for twitter I got lazy. I remembered when I used to have things to say or or wanted to rave about a football match or just simply wanted to share my daily musings I'd post them here. But now I only tweet those things because it's easier and faster, and I don't have to write words after words. I can sum up what I wanted to say in 140 characters and if I wanted to get lengthy I'd tweet several times. 

See?
I got lazy.

I used to love taking pictures with my camera. When I got bored I'd haul my baby up and start to snap pictures of things around me; my cats especially. Then I'd proceed to upload them to my computer and get busy editing them in Photoshop before sharing them here. But when I signed up for Instagram I got lazy. I now use my phone to capture moments in my life because it's easier and I don't have to carry big, bulky cameras around with me. And editing the pictures are so much simpler too. I don't even have to worry about getting the pictures perfect.

See?
I got lazy.

I hate that I'm getting lazier by day. Bad Kiwa.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...