Firecrackers

May 05, 2012

Hello world;
It's been a while since the last time I wrote anything that does not concern my obsession i.e. FC Barcelona. Not that I regretted my actions of doing so but I once said that I'd blog about the events that happened in the last few weeks of my diploma. But even so, I never did. #ashamed

What has been going on with my life lately?
It has been almost over a month since I completed my diploma. The results are out, yes. I have to say I am quite disappointed with what I get but I cannot let it bother me as much for I know how badly I performed in my last semester. Yes, the last for my diploma. The one where it all matters. The one that conclude my three years of suffering.

It was all me; I got tired of doing the same thing over and over again. I've lost passion. To the point of not caring with what I do. To the point of constantly giving up on myself. I became lazy. I did not push myself. I let my weaknesses get the best of me. I made too much of excuses. Wtf was I thinking, really.

As much as I wish I could, I cannot blame it for the turmoil that had befall me and my family recently. It was majorly upsetting -- I was going round like a mad person for a few days, crying and crying and not thinking straight, blaming myself, blaming him, blaming her. No, I cannot. It was too weak of a reason since I endured as much as the same in my fifth semester yet I excelled, somehow. So I am the one to blame this time. For the reasons as I stated above. Yes, I am. It was all me.

My parents; I apologize.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...