Keyframes

April 21, 2011


It's 3.15 a.m. and it's the third day that I've been staring at Cove Reber's face, finishing my flash design for my Interface assignment. The living room seems so quite now that both Diyana and Fatin are asleep. Even the neighbours have stopped their karaoke session. Bummer. There goes my free entertainment. The free concert.

Right now I'm waiting for the Barcelona Liveblog to start, so that I can have links for livestreams of the Copa Del Ray final. If it wasn't for the postponed assessment, I could've been at home, on the couch, in front of the TV, perhaps with Diracchi again by my side and we both wait impatiently for the game to start. 

Yeah, I could've.

But really, a nice, no lag-English stream would do just nice. Visca El Barca!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...