Tiny Critters

February 28, 2011

Today, I went to Emira's room. 
And I held one of the cutest thing evar!
A hamster!!
(Internet picture because I didn't have my camera with me and I forgot that I own a camera phone wtf)

It was so fluffy and round and fat and I can't resist myself from rubbing its fur on my cheek. She was like a sponge. A cute, fluffy sponge. She bites but who cares? Cuteness wins over anything every time *nodding in self-approval* 

Urgh I should've sneak her into my pocket when her owner wasn't looking. But that'd be a crime, sheesh.

Anyways, when we were super young, we used to have hamsters as pets because our parents wouldn't allow us to keep cats (we have cat-hating neighbours, so yeah). Our hamsters either died or we gave them away because we had too many of them back then. 

It's been awhile but I've always wanted to keep dwarf hamsters because the ones we had were the big types. But we now can't because Jiah suddenly developed some sorts of allergies to hamsters and I'm afraid that one day Tigger or Smokee will end up eating them. Plus, hamsters have short life-span, around 1-2 years. I don't think my heart can handle it again if any died in my care.

So now I shall bore you with pictures of hamsters that I stole off Tumblr. Credits to the rightful owners.
Aren't they the sweetest?
*loves*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...