Sunstreak

January 20, 2011

/via tumblr


I have no classes today, yay!
Right now I'm rolling on my bed doing practically nothing other than listening to albums that I've downloaded way back in 2009 but never seems to have the time to give them a listen. A real case of an outdated person being outdated.


This week so far has not been great. I'm on my meat diet hence I haven't had any proper meals for days. But I'm still hanging on so it's really not that bad. And because of some reasons I've been popping painkillers every now and then I'm starting to worry about how my liver is doing. Geh pills are evil. 


And I really should be researching things for my Media Planning class, but I can't seem to ever find the mood to start doing so. I really, really shouldn't be procrastinating right now *sigh*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...