Typical

September 26, 2010


/via tumblr


I hate this kind of conversation:

Me: What course are you taking now (after seeing somebody I haven't seen for quite a while. Soalan standard.)?
Others: Oh I'm taking dentistry/medic/pharmacy/other super science course at
Egypt/UK/Japan/other countries except for boring ol' Malaysia. Super awesome over there. So happi over there, got snow, hott boys, rainbow-coloured cows, yadayadayada. You?
Me: Graphic, UiTM.
Others: Oh. Will you get a job when you graduate?
Me: ...


Damn you.

Seriously, I don't know. I only took art course because I'm sick of learning science. Everyone expect me to become a doctor, like my parents. But no, I won't. Dissecting dead bodies are totally against my life principle. I wouldn't do it even if you pay me a million dollars. No.

Typical mindset of Malaysians, they think science courses are everything.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...