Braindead

September 25, 2010

/from here
This made me smile, wide.


ZOMG I'm really stressed out right now. With assignments to finish, tests to sit through, empty stomach to fill, clothes to be folded and kept nicely, and relationship issues... HAHA you wish, Kiwa xD

Eh seriously, I do have relationship issues right now, but not boyfriend-girlfriend type of issues, thank God. Sometimes I really am glad that I never thought of having a boyfriend because it spares me the unnecessary extra problems in my life.

*sniff*

OK I'm gonna listen to Steve Appleton and do my Kufi nao. Stop giving me the Kiwa-stop-blogging-and-do-your-work glare. Sheesh





You've just wasted 30 seconds of your life reading this. Did you realize that? :D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...