Look ma, A Turtle!

August 05, 2010


Huge ass watermark because I'm awesome like that

This fugly thing is what I'll be submitting tomorrow, for my GED 218 class (now that I think about it, I never knew what GED 218 stands for, lol).

What do you think?

This is my first time doing a photo manipulation, and I'd say I kinda suck at it. The only way I know how to blend is by using the eraser tool. And what a sucky blending while we're at it too. Anyways, it took me two sleepless nights to do this (I know, awesome people like me always takes her time to do her things) xD. It still make me proud though cuz after all, I'm still new to all of this and I'm still learning. Yay! <-- had="" i="" just="" span="" that="" to="" write="" xd="">

All images used are taken from sxc and deviantArt. And bear in mind, all the images are stock images. I don't use Google, to my surprise, even.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...