You Shall Forever Be Missed

July 01, 2010

Shocked.
I just heard the most awful news ever.
Zorro died. Some car hit him. And I wasn't there. I was out, buying stuff to bring before I go back to Melaka. And now I'm regretting it. I should have been at home.

Mama was the one telling me the news. I was so in disbelief I can't say anything. I can't remember the last time I saw him. I can't remember the last time I picked him up to give him a kiss. I can't remember the last time I give him food. No, I haven't seen him for a while and I was missing him badly. But now he's gone.

I remember how Zorro was so afraid when I took him inside of our home the first time I met him. He was hesitating when we gave him food. He freaked out when we cuddle him. After a while he became accustomed with our antics, he has been coming to our home ever since.

But now, I can no longer wake up and expect him to be downstairs again. He's gone.



R.I.P Zorro. I miss you.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...