Here's To Never Growing Up

October 06, 2013

I don't really consider myself a hardcore Disney fan, but this is a silly goal/project I made for myself: to watch all animated films produced by The Walt Disney Studios. I've watched many since I was a child, but I don't think I understood the movies quite as much. Time to relive some of my childhood memories, yes? Here is the list that I got from Wikipedia (in chronological order, woot woot):

List is up-to-date as of 7th January 2015
* denotes that I've watched (or rewatched) the movie
+ denotes that I've written a review on the movie (click the title)

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Pinocchio
Fantasia
Dumbo
Bambi
Saludos Amigos
The Three Caballeros
Make Mine Music
Fun and Fancy Free
Melody Time
The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
Cinderella
Alice in Wonderland
Peter Pan
Lady and the Tramp
Sleeping Beauty
One Hundred and One Dalmatians
The Sword in the Stone
The Jungle Book
The Aristocats
Robin Hood
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
The Rescuers
The Fox and the Hound
The Black Cauldron
The Great Mouse Detective
The Brave Little Toaster
Oliver & Company
The Little Mermaid
DuckTales the Movie
The Rescuers Down Under
* Beauty and the Beast
Aladdin
The Nightmare Before Christmas
The Lion King
A Goofy Movie
Pocahontas
* Toy Story
James and the Giant Peach
* The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Hercules
The Brave Little Toaster Goes to Mars
Kiki's Delivery Service
* Mulan
A Bug's Life
The Brave Little Toaster to the Rescue
Doug's 1st Movie
Tarzan
Princess Mononoke
* Toy Story 2
Fantasia 2000
The Tigger Movie
Dinosaur
The Emperor's New Groove
Recess: School's Out
Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Monsters, Inc.
Return to Never Land
Lilo & Stitch
Spirited Away
Treasure Planet
The Jungle Book 2
Piglet's Big Movie
The Cat Returns
Finding Nemo
Brother Bear
Teacher's Pet
Home on the Range
The Incredibles
Pooh's Heffalump
Howl's
Valiant
Chicken Little
Bambi II
The Wild April
Cars
Uma Aventura no Tempo
Meet the Robinsons
Ratatouille
WALL-E
Tinker Bell
Roadside Romeo
Bolt
Up
Ponyo
Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure
A Christmas Carol
The Princess and the Frog
* Toy Story 3
Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue
Tales from Earthsea
* Tangled
Gnomeo & Juliet
Mars Needs Moms
Cars 2
Winnie the Pooh
The Secret World of Arrietty
Arjun: The Warrior Prince
Brave
Frankenweenie
Tinker Bell and the Secret of the Wings
Wreck-It Ralph
From Up on Poppy Hill
Monsters University
Planes
Frozen
The Pirate Fairy
The Wind Rises
Planes: Fire & Rescue
* Big Hero 6

I'll update this list should any new movies come out. I'll probably write a short post on each of the films I watched. Probably. And I think by the time I finished watching all these, I'll be one old woman. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...