potatopanic! V4.0

February 23, 2013

/via tumblr
Decided to give my blog a makeover. I opted for a full-white background and only two columns this time to ease the eyes. The old layout was a bit of a clutter wasn't it? Dusted off my graphic tablet and put it to use after I don't know, more than a year? Wasn't a surprise when I found holding the pen a tad bit awkward. I've become rusty. 

*cough*
I'm really not happy with the way my layout is looking right now. The margins here and there are too wide, among other things but every adjustments I made seem to not be working. I don't know what is wrong with my codes and I know I should try and fix them but perhaps another time. My eyes are tired from looking at the codes and I feel like vomiting. I better go and take a shower, yes?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...