twentythirteen

January 01, 2013

A new year, a new beginning.
2013 is here. So surreal to think that I've been breathing for almost 22 years now. Twenty-two. Darn I'm old. Mum got married at 22 and here I am still living under my shell, still scared about what future beholds, still clueless about my directions, still trying very hard to figure myself out. 

And still boyfriend-less wtf.
Ha.
2013, I pray you be pleasant. I hope great adventures await me. I hope I can finally walk with my head up high. I hope to be more free. I hope to worry less. I hope to smile more. I hope to love more. I hope to be more confident. I hope to finally accept myself for who I really am. I hope to be a better daughter, a better friend, a better person.

I hope I can be me.
This song is just perfect.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...