By The Beach

January 04, 2013

*Picture heavy post.
We woke up in the morning and said goodbye to Mama and Aunt Gee. Later on we finished packing our things and checked-out of the hotel. Kak Noni, bless her soul, kindly offered to pick us up and send us to the Malaysian Hall. But before that, she drove us around for some tourist-y sight-seeing!

First stop, the Strickland House:
Beautiful, clear sky. We were lucky.
My, my, a beach!
I love, love the smell of the ocean. I really do.
These, my dear children, are called rock pools. Small but are still fascinating.
Next stop is a, uh, someone's estate house whose name slipped my mind. Like I said, these are so last year lmao.
Teeny, tiny doorknob wah.
Next, Watson Bay:
To be continued hah.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...