Kitty Glasses

August 03, 2012

Naziera asked me to draw her a chibi many moons ago. Since I have such bad memory and the ultimate tendency to procrastinate and do useless, pointless things instead, I only managed to finish it just recently. And since my blog has been lacking an art post lately, I thought why not share it here?
I doubt anyone would want to steal this since it's so meh-ish but I watermarked it anyways.
The minus-kitty-glasses version. Which one do you fancy more?
My graphic design buddies will recognize this chibi style illustration from me immediately lol. I've been recycling the same face and body pose for years omg I'm a terrible designer I'll improve soon I swear!
Btw this is Nazie, everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...