Shooting Stars

August 09, 2011

I've been working on with my Minor project since dawn. I'm tired of it but I can't stop. We have a pre-assessment first thing tomorrow. I shivered thinking about the other assignments I have. Advert, 2D animation, web design, etc. I hope I can finish all of them on time.
Pictures of Smokee because I need to smile.
I have mixed feelings right now. Something happened and I'm bothered by it. It is still very much a doubt but the thought of it actually being true shatters my heart. I don't what I'd do if it is actually the truth. It would probably kill me. I can't keep the thoughts about it off my mind. It is affecting me. It is going in the way of me doing my work. I can't think straight. I'm just too disturbed by it.

If it is true, how could he?

I feel like crying but I can't afford being emotional now. I tried putting this matter to the side but it keeps on coming back, haunting me till some point I just don't know what to do anymore but to call someone. At least I can get it off my chest for a bit.

God is really testing me.
God is really testing us.
All I can do now is to pray for His guidance and blessing.
Amin.

**

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...