Not Placid

March 08, 2011


I'm shaking.
What happened last Friday will possibly be repeated tomorrow. I hope she'll not make it. Is she does, I hope I can manage to get through all of the drama without breaking down in tears, again. I'm beyond emotionally unstable right now. I miss home. I need to be at home. I don't know when did I become such a baby, but I certainly am one right now. 

What? I'm hungry. Get over it sheesh.

It's a few hours till the match everyone's been anticipating. And I'm kinda nervous. Today, I saw lots of people adorning The Gunners jersey. Everywhere around our small campus. If I had one of the Blaugrana, I'd be wearing it, too. And I will be proud to. Too bad I don't so that's OK. I'll be clutching my mini Blaugrana tightly and cheer for our boys with all my heart. Visca el Barca!

2 comments :

  1. Hey cheer up! Don't be sad. Lets hope Barca's game tonight will cheer up you :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...