In 2011, I Want To...

January 05, 2011

D'aaawwh, cute Messi is cute!

So, another new year.  A new beginning, I hope.

OMG I can't believe I will be turning 20 soon. T.W.E.N.T.Y. I will no longer have a -teen after my age! No more eighteen, no more nineteen. No longer a teenager! I'm OLD!



OK end of drama wtf *slaps face*

Um, yeah. I never makes resolutions because knowing myself, I will never keep them or make any of them come true. But here's what I can think of at this exact moment;

Dear 2011, I want to:

  • Lose weight. I'm becoming fatter and I'm not loving it.
  • Exercise MORE, to achieve the above.
  • Eat less animals, more of fruits and veggies.
  • Stop procrastinating things*shifty eyes*
  • Smile more :)
  • Make Ayah and Mama proud.
  • Be less shy and awkward.
  • Have more friends, and appreciate the ones I got even more.
  • Stop skipping prayers. I'm horrible, I know.
  • Stop judging people from first impressions.
  • Be kinder to everyone.
  • Say 'yes' to something I've always said 'no' to.
To put it simply, I want to be even more awesome a better person than I was last year *cough*cliche*cough*. 
What are your new year resolutions?
:)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...