Ice Ice Baby

December 31, 2010

Yesterday, I crossed yet another goal in my Goals List

023. Try ice-skating


I.fucking.ice-skated.


And it was one of the most epic fail moment in my life. I've always known that I am a complete loser when it comes to anything that requires balance (and physical strength, sheesh) but I thought maybe there's at least 7% of chances that I'd actually succeed in ice-skating.


But I was wrong.
Dead wrong.


I can barely stand straight while wearing the ice skates let alone skate on the slippery surface of the ice rink.


No.fucking.way.
After spending quite a while holding onto Jiah and the wall/barrier thingy for dear life, I decided to become a fat-ass loser and just quit and sit on the bench and mope around because of my utter loser-ness and just let Jiah and Aish skate around happily while I wasted RM23 that can surely buy me lots of pretty, cute things other than bruises.


OK emo much?


My shoe size was 42. WTF jumbo legs.


If you're wondering, yes, of course I fell. Three times actually. And two times I land on my knees because I was too proud to land on my ass like a real champion wtf. And yes, slipping three times are enough embarrassment for me to stop fooling myself. Hey, I get frustrated easily, OK? 


This may or may not be the last time I'll ever try ice-skate. Maybe I'll build up the courage to try again someday, when the ice rink is not as crowded. Maybe.
:)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...