Things Like This, Steve Jobs

October 30, 2010

One of the annoying thing about using an iPhone is that you can't have your very own SMS alert. All that you have is 6 pre-installed soft tunes, which can be really boring to hear after awhile. Not to mention it is even more annoying when you have a sister who insist on using the same SMS alert as yours even though it confuses both of you. And the saddest thing is that there is nothing you can do to change this fact.

Or so I thought.

After spending much time on my trusty old buddy, Mr. Google, I came across this tutorial, and voila! it works well.
thank you!

Now I have the-very-much-cliched Doraemon SMS alert. I iz very happy. Now Jiah and I will never get confused which phone has new messages. No more simultaneously reaching out for our phones when we heard the Tri-tone sound. No effin more.
:)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...