Gah

August 12, 2010

/image from tumblr

Do you know what is even suckier than having a closet full of clothes, but nothing to wear?


Having 1000 songs in your iTunes playlist, but nothing to listen to.


Trust me, it sucks. VERY MUCH. Well to me at least. Imagine you're going to pull an all-nighter, but you ran out of good songs to listen to. And, you're the type of person that can't function without music. Or, you can be creative only when there's music accompanying you. Or, inspirations only come when you listen to music. Voila! That's me. That's how I do works. However, I'm tired of looping the same songs everyday. Don't you?

Sorted my play count just now and here is the result:

There's No Such Thing As Accidental Infidelity - You Me At Six
Play count: 33


I really like that song. :D

p/s: can someone please introduce me to new songs/bands? I'm universal.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...