Happy Bubbles

July 25, 2010

I am so going to the MTV Worldstage! *super happy*

Happening on 31st July 2010, 6pm, at Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach; which means, I have to go back to Kuala Lumpur, yet again. I'm sorry for wasting money on bus tickets Mama, but I can't help it I just love KL and your cooking so much. :)

Anyhows;

behold the mighty tickets

No, we didn't get these tickets from the website. Junior never seemed to pop out regardless how many times we refreshed the pages, let alone the Bee. Dammit. So instead, Jiah bought an Xpax and reloaded RM50, to get ourselves one pair of tickets. Well at least it's cheaper compared to last year's Worldstage, where both of us reloaded RM50 each to get the tickets (but last year's line-up was so much better than this year's. Wonder Girls? Geh). Still, Jiah and I are looking forward to see Tokio Hotel live again *cough*tomkaulitziloveyou*cough*



On a side note; I finally bought the puncher that I've been wanting for quite a while now. Yayness!

I can haz cows everywhere nao, I iz mad happy!
;D

3 comments :

  1. Cik Qiwa, I'm going too!!!! :DD

    Soooo excited to see Katy Perry. *bf kita sibok nk tgk wondergirls. errrr??? =.="

    Guess I'll see u there? but kita dapat ticket WS xzone. awak? anything just text me hunnay! :DD

    p/s : sorry ari tu awak call, phone kita off. tekanan perasaan sikit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cik Huda, jom jumpa di sana. :D

    well kita nak tgk tokio hotel je. wondergirls? no thanks xD

    er kte x taw ticket tu zone yg mana sbb kakak kte yg dapat. maybe yg biase je kot? xD

    p/s: xpe saya faham :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! xzone tu yg moshpit. dkt depan stage :DD

    yayness!
    nnt kita jumpa sana, give me a call k darlings? :)

    anyway,text me what time r u gonna be there.
    im going quite early kot :DD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...