A Fine Day

June 26, 2010

Today;
I went to Lisa's house so that all of us (i.e. Brr, Hida, Lisa, Sher and I) can go grab some ice-creams together. It was Lisa's and Hida's idea (as far as I'm concern). Random, I know but that is what you can expect from those silly minded aliens. I hesitated at first because I was super lazy to get dressed and go out and further 'tan' my already-over-tanned-skin. Plus, like Edward, I sparkle when sunlight hits me.

OK not funny I guess so moving on...

But Sher is there and I haven't seen her for a while so I lazily drag my ass to my wardrobe and changed my clothes. Luckily I don't have to walk all the way to Lisa's house so thank you Kelisa! I promise I will wash and vacuum you soon. SOON *shifty eyes*

So I finally arrived and we quickly went to a grocery store nearby, taking our time to choose the desired ice-cream (or ice-creams for Lisa's and Sher's case) of our choice. Few minutes later all of us ended up at the playground in front of Lisa's house (I know, I wish my house is near to a shop and a playground, too), eating those ice-creams and enjoying the rest of the day. It was fun :)





p/s: did you notice? I can haz watermark on ma photos nao *happy*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...