... what now?

April 24, 2010

Mood: Tired
Listening to: Underdog - You Me At Six


/credits to whoever made that

The first post, hurrah.

To whoever reading this post now, congratulations *throws confetti and bits of munched cookies*. You just reached to what most probably the dullest and lamest blog on Earth. No scratch that, make it the entire universe. Nao be proud, will you? I know I will.

... So I've finally made myself a blog. No particular reason, really. I mean, why should I? I don't have a life that's worth sharing to all you freaky stalkers nor do I have anything even remotely interesting to post here *sigh*.

But as certain someone said to me a few months back (not the exact words though, I'm old and I don't remember itsy-bitsy details you psycho perfectionist); 'Kiwa, when you're angry, you need to vent it, when you're sad, you need to say it and when you're happy, you need to share it'. Hence; TADA, that is the purpose of this loser-ish blog. Plus, I think this is a good way to practice my English and writing skills cuz I seriously sucked at English -- especially grammar (heck my bahasa is even worse but that's not the point here).

I think that's about it for now.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...