Fresh

May 03, 2013

It's almost 11 p.m. and I am lying here typing this on my own bed, in my own room. It's not Friday yet but here I am in the comfort of my own home. One out of the two classes I have every Friday got cancelled so I decided to just screw everything and drove myself home. I don't know, I've been on an emotional roller coaster lately. One minute I was the happiest, the other minute I was a huge ball of sadness. Must be the hormones acting up. 

It rained just now so I am leaving the windows open, letting the cool breeze flows into the room. It's refreshing and that somehow makes me happy. Now I'm gonna finish watching the first episode of Revenge season 2 and go to bed and pray that somehow I won't go back to sleep after Fajr cuz I want to go out on a morning run.

Maybe that's all I need.
A run.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...