Jots

December 31, 2011

Daiso always has the cutest socks. I need to stop wasting my money ah sheesh.
Nothing really. 
I'm currently at home when I'm supposed to be staying in Lendu and finish the corporate identity for my major project since I have a review this coming Wednesday but as I am a champion, I decided to be stubborn and fled from the scene. And all I did was nothing except for being on Tumblr till 4 a.m. this morning. And read mangas online. What have I become, seriously? *facepalm*

Anyways, Mama finally handed me this:
A mail from the UK!
*excited*
What's inside. OMG cuteness.
What's really inside. Asdfghjkl am I the luckiest person or what? *bawls*

What's the deal about this you asked?
Well last month I entered a giveaway hosted by Bugs and Fishes. And I was picked as the lucky winner! *throws confetti* Debbie, thank you so much for the purse. I don't think I will ever use it cause its too cute and precious and I'm clumsy and messy I'm pretty sure I'll ruin it wah.
:')

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...