Jukebox Memoirs

November 10, 2011

It's really chilly tonight, and yet here I am lying on my bedroom floor typing nonsense on the internet. Life. My body's been aching all over from God knows why and I'm getting sleepier and sleepier. I'm contemplating between sleeping or staying up to live stream the match (which is at 5 a.m.) or sleeping and then wake up in time for the match. The third option sounds so tempting right now.
These past few days have made me realized of a few things. For instance, I apparently have no talent whatsoever when it comes to wrapping gifts. And to think that I hoard gift wrappers all my life. Ayem ashamed. *facepalm* Other than that, I have less than four months from now to save up some serious cash and to lose some weight. Madness, as far as I'm concerned but I'm keeping positive thoughts that everything is doable if you have the determination. Then again, I have determination the size of an ant. *silently mumbles to self wtf 

In all seriousness though, binge eating is a bitch and I need to refrain myself from doing that every single day. sigh

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...