Study?

November 02, 2010


/from tumblr
Bahaha I feel like spamming all my blog posts with my collection of Messi's photos from now on.
Oh wait, maybe I really should. Muehehe >:D

Wasted the day watching Kabhi Kushi Kabhie Gham with Milly. Yes, I should be studying for ATH but since Deepavali is around the corner, we thought this is a good way to get the festive feeling better.





OK we just watch it because we want to. Happy?

/from Mr. Google

The movie was a bit on the touchy side and some scenes almost brought tears to my eyes. I said almost, OK, almost *in denial*. I can't help it, I can become very emotional when it comes to scenes like touchy family reunions.

Or maybe I just missed home too much. Sabar ye Kiwa, hari Sabtu balik eh?

*sniff*

Anyways, to show my utmost support for Barcelona, I've changed my phone wallpaper into this:
Two things that I love in one!
*happy*

Barcelona will be against FC Copenhagen in the Champions League at 3.45 a.m. tonight. If you wish to live stream, like me, you can click here. Vamos Barca!
:)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...