New Look

May 14, 2010

Mood: Sleepy
Listening To: The First One - Boys Like Girls <-- blush="" i="" love="" martin="" span="" yes="" you="">

/credits to ndee

so I've decided to do some makeovers for my blog
nothing great, really
mediocre header and background *sigh*
I was thinking of doing something a little bit more detailed
but my HTML knowledge that I had three years ago has gone M.I.A
I blame myself for having such severe short-term illness at such *cough*young*cough* age

anyhows, I know there's something wrong with the background
somehow I can't seem to be able to make the image fit the entire screen
I've tried to make the image wider, but it turns out funnier
this was the best that I could do
just bear with it, dammit :D
if any of you know the solution though, please share!
for now, I can live with my background looking like shit
yay me

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...